Remove DNS zones from a Top Level Domain.
Note: Deleting a DNS zone will automatically delete any child zones of the selected DNS zones.
To delete a DNS zone:
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click a DNS view. The Zones tab for the view opens.
- Under Top Level Domains, select a check box for the zone(s) you wish to delete.
- Click Action, and then select Delete Selected.
- Under Confirm Delete, confirm the DNS zone(s) you wish to delete.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.