When upgrading DNS/DHCP Server software you can view the status of the upgrade process. You can also remove servers from the upgrade queue.
To view the DNS/DHCP Server upgrade status:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Server, select the check box for one or more servers.
Click Action and select Server Upgrade
- The Servers in Queue section lists servers that are waiting to be upgraded from Address Manager.
- The Server in Process section lists the server currently being upgraded from Address Manager.
- To remove a server from the upgrade queue, click Remove for a server. The server is removed from the upgrade queue.
- To view details for a server, click the name of a server.
Click Refresh to view the current upgrade status.
You can also view the upgrade status for a server from its Details tab. Click the server name and select Upgrade Status.