How to view the list of backup files for a specific backup schedule.
To view the list of backup files for a specific backup schedule:
- From Main Session mode, type configure additional and press ENTER.
Type show backup files
<name> and press ENTER. For
name, type the name of a backup schedule. A list of backup files
created by the specified backup schedule appears with information in these
- Location—the directory on the local server where the backup files are saved.
- ID—the name of the backup schedule that created the backup file.
- Created—the date and time the backup file was created.
- Size—the size of the backup file.
- Filename—the filename of the backup file.