Configure the Data Checker service by specifying the configurations you want to check, and then enabling the service from the Administration page.
To add a configuration to the Data Checker service:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under Data Management, click Data Checker.
- Click Data Checker Settings.
- Click Add More Configurations for Data Check.
- Select one or more configurations from the list and click Select.
- In the Interval Time fields, type a value and select a unit of time from the drop-down menu. These settings determine how frequently the Data Checker checks the selected configurations.
- Click Update.
- Click Data Checker Service Manager.
- Click Enable, and then click Refresh. The Operation Status section appears on the page and lists the configurations to be checked by the service.
To view the status of configurations being checked, click the
Refresh button. The Operation
Status section is updated and shows the status of the Data
Checker in each configuration:
- Running—shows that the Data Checker is currently checking the configuration
- Checked—shows that the Data Checker has completed checking the configuration.