The My IPAM page is your starting point for working with Address Manager. You can create tabs to sort and organize your Address Manager links and features. For example, you can create dashboards to represent the structure of your organization, or to group and organize network management tasks and functions.
- Dashboards are customizable panels that organize widgets.
- You can create dashboards to organize and group together your IPAM information and links. By default, the My IPAM page contains a Home dashboard.
- You can add and delete dashboards, rename dashboards, and set the number of columns
each dashboard contains. Each time
you visit the My IPAM page, the page displays the first dashboard in your list.Note: Dashboards display widgets in a set number of columns. The default setting is three columns, which works well on typical workstation-sized monitors. The maximum setting is ten columns, which lets you take advantage of wide screen monitors and data center display walls. You can set the number of widget columns for each of your dashboards.
- You can customize the widgets on this dashboard, but you can't delete or rename it.
- Users can add and manage their own set of dashboards.
- Widgets are containers that provide access to Address
Manager features, including Favorites links, Tag Groups, Tasks, Workflow Requests,
Server Statistics and Quick Actions.
- To add widgets to dashboards and position them, drag and drop them into place.
- New widgets are added at the top of the first column.