Remove an IPv4/IPv6 address and equivalent netmask/prefix.
- Address Manager—eth0, eth1 (network redundancy; hardware appliances only)
- DNS/DHCP Server—eth0, eth1 (xHA Backbone), eth2 (Dedicated
Management), eth3 (hardware appliances only), bond0*,
*Only available once a bonding interface has been created (port bonding on hardware appliances only).
**Only available when VLAN interfaces have been configured.
To remove an IP address:
- From Main Session mode, type configure interfaces and press ENTER.
- Type modify <interface> and press ENTER.
- Type remove address <ipv4|ipv6address/CIDR> and press ENTER.
- Type save and press ENTER. The Administration Console saves your settings.
- Type exit and press ENTER until you return to Main Session mode.