Associate a network with a previously created shared network object.
To associate a network with a shared network object:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under IPv4 Blocks, click an IPv4 block.
- Under Blocks and Networks, click an IPv4 network.
- Click the network name and select Share (Share isn't available until you associate an object tag with a configuration).
- Select a tag from the list and click Add.
- Repeat this procedure for additional networks.