The Add Host Record widget allows you to quickly add host records to a specific configuration and view. This reduces the number of page clicks required if you frequently add host records to the same configuration.
To add host records:
- From the Quick Actions widget that has the appropriate configuration and view configured, click Add Host Records.
- In the Zone field, type or choose the zone to which you want to add the host record. You will only be allowed to select zones to which you have been granted access.
- In the Host name field, type the host name you want to add.
- In the Network field, type or choose the name of the network to which the host will belong.
- In the IP address field, type or choose the corresponding IP address.
- If there are any mandatory user-defined fields (UDFs), fill in the required information.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add to save the host record and add another record. Click Cancel to exit the Quick Action.