Remove a DNS view from Address Manager.
Note: Deleting a DNS view also deletes Top Level Domains and sub-zones within the DNS view.
To delete a DNS View:
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, select the check box beside the DNS View(s) you wish to delete.
- Click Action, and then select Delete Selected.
- Under Confirm Delete, confirm the DNS View(s) you wish to delete.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.