Create a new Address Manager configuration.
To add or edit a configuration:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click Configurations.
- Click New, or click the name of the configuration that you want to edit, click the configuration name menu, and select Edit.
In the Name field, enter a name for the
Note: The name you enter in this field is case-sensitive.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the configuration. This field is optional.
- In the Configuration Group field, enter a name for the configuration group. This name is displayed in a drop-down menu located on the top right-hand corner of all selected Address Manager tabs except for the Administration and Groups tabs. This field is optional.
If you are setting up a Shared Network, click the Associate Shared
Network Tag Group link. The Select Shared
Network dialog box displays. Select a tag from the list and click
For more information about shared networks, refer to TFTP service.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add or Update.