How to perform an emergency rollover for a specific DNSSEC key.
When you select a key and perform the rollover, only the selected key is affected.
To perform an emergency rollover for a specific DNSSEC key:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- From the DNS or IP Space tab, navigate to a DNS zone or reverse zone.
- Select the DNSSEC tab.
- Under Zone Signing Keys or Key Signing Keys, select the key that you want to roll over.
- Click Action and select Emergency Rollover Active Keys.
- Under DNSSEC Key(s) Rollover, review the message to confirm that you have selected the correct items to roll over.
- Click Yes.