After Address Manager has joined the Security World, you are given the option to add, remove, or move HSM servers in the Security World.
To update the Security World for Address Manager:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click HSM Configurations.
- Under Security World Configuration, click Update Security World for Address Manager.
Under General, complete any of the following:
- to add a new HSM server, select an HSM server from the HSM Servers drop-down menu and click Add.
- to re-order the HSM server hierarchy, select an HSM server from the list and click Move Up or Move Down. The top-most HSM server acts as the Primary. HSM servers below the Primary act as Standby servers (Secondary, Tertiary).
- to remove an HSM server from the Security World, select the
HSM server from the list and click
Remove.Note: HSM servers can only be removed one at a time.
- Click Update.
Address Manager returns you to the HSM configuration information page. Under Join Security World, you can confirm the updates to the HSM servers.