Set the password for the bluecat user. The bluecat user password must comply with STIG-compliant password policies. For details, refer to Password management.
As a best practice, BlueCat recommends STIG customers log in with the admin user account to change the bluecat user password.
- Log in to the Address Manager Administration Console as the administrator. For more information on default login credential for Address Manager, refer to BlueCat default login credentials (you must be authenticated to view this topic).
- From Main Session mode, type configure users and press ENTER.
- Type modify bluecat and press ENTER.
- Type set password and press ENTER.
- At the prompt, enter your <new password> and press ENTER.
- Enter your new password again to confirm and press ENTER.
- Type save and press ENTER.