View the history of DHCPv4 leases provided by your managed servers.
To view IPv4 DHCP lease history:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under IPv4 Blocks, click an IPv4 block.
Click the DHCP Leases History tab. To view the DHCP
lease history for a specific network, navigate to an IPv4 network and click
the DHCP Leases History tab.
The DHCP Leases History section displays the following information:
- Active IP Address—lists the IP addresses that are actively leased or that have a history of having been leased. For more information on IP address types, refer to Address types.
- Lease Time—displays the date and time the lease was granted.
- Expire Time—displays the date and time the least is to expire.
- Number of Transactions—displays the number of transactions performed to assign, renew, or terminate the lease. The table is initially sorted in descending order, based on the number of transactions.
- State—displays the current state of the lease, such as DHCP Allocated, DHCP Free, or DHCP Reserved.
- Parameter Request List—displays the list of parameters the device requested from the DHCP server.
- Vendor Class Identifier—displays an identifier sent by the DHCP client software running on a device.
- Circuit ID—shows information specific to the circuit from which the request came.
- Name—the name you created for the IP address.
- Remote ID—shows information that identifies the relay agent.
To view the details for an address, click an address in the Active IP Address column.
To view the details for a server, click a server in the Primary Server or Secondary Server columns.