This section describes important system and configuration settings on DNS/DHCP Server appliances and VMs.
From the DNS/DHCP Server Administration Console, you can:
- Set the administration password
- Add and configure DNS servers
- Reset the deployment password and deployment certificate
- Remove managed DNS/DHCP Server from Address Manager control
- Disable redundancy/bonding (DNS/DHCP Server appliances only)
- Configure Dedicated management on multi-interface DNS/DHCP Server appliances and virtual machines