With at least one IPv4 template created in Address Manager, you can assign that template to any IPv4 block. For more information on creating an IPv4 template, refer to Creating IPv4 Templates.
Note: You can create several templates, but you can only assign one template to an IPv4 block.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Under IPv4 Blocks, navigate to an IPv4 block and select the block.
- Click the menu beside the IPv4 block name and select Assign IP4 Template.
- Click Assign Template.
- In the Select IP4 Template window, select the template.
- Click Select.