Configure the Address Manager firewall.
The Address Manager firewall service improves Address Manager security and helps secure the server against possible attacks.
You can view the current state of the Address Manager firewall service. Use show firewall from Main Session mode or show from Firewall Configuration mode.
Proteus> show firewall *bamfirewall.service - BlueCat Address Manager Firewall Service Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bamfirewall.service; enabled) Active: active (exited) since Mon 2017-11-29 13:55:55 UTC; 2h 16min ago Main PID: 415 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS) CGroup: /system.slice/bamfirewall.service
- disable—disable the firewall (not recommended)Warning: BlueCat strongly advises against disabling the Address Manager firewall. Disabling the firewall should only be performed for servers in a secure environment and only for short periods of time.
- exit—exit from firewall.
- help—display help information.
- history—display the current session’s command line history.
- reset—stops and resets the firewall and forgets the previous replication configuration.
- show—show firewall status.
- start—enables and starts the firewall.
- stop—stops the firewall.