With at least one IPv4 template created in Address Manager, you can assign that template to any DHCPv4 range. For more information on creating an IPv4 template, refer to Creating IPv4 Templates.
Note: You can create several templates, but you can only assign one template to a DHCPv4 range.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Under IPv4 Blocks, navigate to an IPv4 block and select the block.
- Under Blocks and Networks, navigate to an IPv4 network and select the network.
- Click the DHCP Ranges tab.
- Under DHCP Ranges, select the DHCP range.
- Click the menu beside the DHCP range name and select Assign IP4 Template.
- Click Assign Template.
- In the Select IP4 Template window, select the template.
- Click Select.