Administrators can assign administrative access rights to Non-Administrator users allowing them to access selected Address Manager pages.
To set administrative access rights for users or groups:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so click the Administration tab again to ensure you are working with the Administration page.
- Under User Management, click the Access Right Settings link.
- Click Administrative Access Rights.
- Under Administrative Access Rights, click New followed by the Administrative Access Right drop-down option.
Under Users and Groups, select a username from the
drop-down menu and click Add. The user is added to a list
below the drop-down menu. Repeat this step to add the administrative access
right to multiple users or groups.
Tip: To find a username quickly, click the text field and type the name of a user. As you type, a list of users matching your text appears.
- To remove a user, select a user from the list and click Remove.
Under Administrative Action Access Levels,
administrative access rights can be defined for the following Address Manager
pages: Event List, Log Management, and Reporting. For each page, select an
- Hide—users don't have access to the Address Manager page.
- View—users can view page details and perform actions such as generating or downloading log files, but can't add, delete, or change any displayed information.
- Full Access—users can view, add, change, and delete page details.
- Under Change Control, add comments to describe your changes. By default, this step is optional but might be set as a requirement.
- Click Add.