Unassign an IPv4 template from an DHCPv4 reserved address it is assigned to.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Under IPv4 Blocks, navigate to an IPv4 block and select the block.
- Under Blocks and Networks, navigate to an IPv4 network and select the network.
- Under Addresses, select the DHCP reserved address.
- Click the menu beside the DHCP reserved address name and select Unassign Template.
- Click Unassign Template.
- In the Select IP4 Template window, select the template.
- Click Select.