You can export the data from most Address Manager tables to a comma-separated value (CSV) file, and then download the CSV file to your local workstation. You can use this feature to copy Address Manager data into another application, such as word processor or e-mail client, or to manipulate data outside of Address Manager.
Tables supporting this feature have an Export Table Data item in their Data menu.
To export table data:
- Navigate to a table containing a list of information.
- From the Data menu, select Export Table Data.
Under Rows Export Preferences, determine how many pages
you want to export:
- Current page size—displays the page size for the table.
- From Page—type a value to select the starting page for the export.
- To Page—type a value to select the end page for the export.
- All pages—select this option to export all of the data in the table.
Under Columns Export Preferences, select the columns you
want to export.
Click the arrow buttons to add or remove columns from the table, or to change the order of columns in a table.
Click Confirm. The Export CSV File Download page
opens in a new browser window or tab. Follow the prompts from your browser to
save the file.
Tip: Microsoft Internet Explorer may display a message in the Internet Explorer Information bar (a yellow bar that appears at the top of the web page). Click the bar and select Download File... to open or save the file.
After downloading the file, close the browser window or tab containing the Export CSV File Download page.